How To Cancel Pureflix Account Membership Subscription

 PureFlix

PureFlix is a film production and distribution company that focuses on making films for the Christian community.

Many people subscribed to pure flix but they don't know how to cancel pure flix membership. The disadvantage of not canceling a subscription is that you will be charged for premium membership.

In this article, I will tell you how to cancel this subscription in a simple way.



Step to cancel pureflix membership:

  1. Open the link cancel my membership .
  2. After opening the link you need to sign in with your pure flix account.
  3. Go to my account.
  4. In my account section, you will see a drop-down menu on the top right.
  5. Select "cancel my subscription".

Congratulation you have successfully unsubscribed from the pure flix membership.


How to cancel pure flix subscription on Roku

step to cancel membership from Roku:

  1. Sign in to My Roku account
  2. Go to my account section.
  3. select "manage your membership"
  4. Click on cancel my pure flix membership.
  5. Now you have been successfully unsubscribed from the pure flix premium.

PureFlix Membership cancel button not showing

it is horrible for someone when you go to pure flix and here you did not see any cancelation button. If you did not my membership cancel button then don't be need to worry because you are already unsubscribed from the pure flix membership.





No comments